This wireless Game controller is used to play with Nintendo Switch Game Console including Switch Lite
Support connect with Nintendo Switch console via BT connection,
The gameapd support TUBRO and Six axis gyroscope function & vibration function.
Nintendo Switch Bluetooth Game Controller
Wireless connection mode
- Click “Controllers”-“Change Grip/Order” in the main menu interface of the N-Switch, enter gamepad pairing mode;
- Press and hold “HOME” 3 seconds to enter pairing status, LED blink rapidly in the form of marquee, the gamepad auto pairing with the console, the corresponding LED of the gamepad always on after successfully connecting.
- If the gamepad connected before, you can press “HOME” directly, LED quick slow in the form of marquee, it will auto re-connect.
Wired connection mode;
- Please ensure “Pro Gamepad wired connection” are in the open position in the system settings of N-Switch console before using wired connections.
- Gamepad connect with Switch Dock via USB data cable, can be used as a wired gamepad, the corresponding LED of the gamepad slow blink.
- Unplug the USB cable, gamepad enter wireless mode, will auto re-connect with the console.
- Action buttons include (A/B/X/Y/L/ZL/R/ZR), all the 8 buttons can be set manually with TURBO function.
- Setting method: Press and hold down one of action buttons, and then press the TURBO button to enable the TURBO function; hold down the action button, then press CLEAR button to cancel the TURBO function;
- When gamepad is power off, shut down or restarted, the Turbo function is automatically cleared. To enable the TURBO mode, you need to reset it.